terms & conditions
You should understand that by using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
Your contract is with The London Garden Trading Company ("LGD") of 1 Marmion Road, London, SW11 5PD.
An email must be entered when placing an order with London Garden Trading. By placing an order with London Garden Trading you agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication. If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail confirming this.
A delivery charge will be added to your order value. Please see our Delivery section (under Ordering Information)
All prices quoted on the website are accurate at the time of publication.
Emails and Catalogues
An email must be entered to place an order with London Garden Trading. However, it is optional that you enter a password. If you would like to view your order, create an account or track your order, you will be required to enter a password. Whether you create an account, or put the order through without registering, we will add you onto our mailing list and our e-newsletter list. If you would like to opt out of receiving catalogues or emails then please email:email@example.com with the wording 'unsubscribe' in the subject box.
Stock Permitting, all orders are dispatched within 2 working days to arrive with customers within 3-5 working days. In the event that an item is out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and specifications are correct at the time of going to press. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products and all sizes are approximate. Furthermore, while the colour reproduction is a close representation, a very slight variation in the actual goods may occur.
We will not be liable for the cost of returning items that are not the right size for your purposes if you have not checked with us beforehand. Our stock levels are updated once every 24 hours, therefore a product may sell out during the time you have placed your order. If this does happen we will contact you with an alternative item or refund your money.
Cancellation and Returns
You are entitled to cancel your order should you wish to do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unhappy with your order please return to us within 14 days of receipt and we will offer you an exchange, refund or credit note.
Parcels returned to London Garden Trading are done at your own cost.
Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and LGD relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
All material and software Copyright ©2012. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, republish or redistribute any of the material and software contained in the London Garden Trading site.
- LGD attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free.
- LGD does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
- LGD does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- LGD will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- LGD makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
- LGD does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
- LGD will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
- By placing an order you are agreeing to these terms.
If your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. You understand that any and all charges of this nature will be borne by you.